Ride Three Lakes Circuit: Puerto Urrutia - Lower Lake - Lake Las Rocas - Blue Lake
|Click on the
pictures to see them bigger.
This route starts from Puerto Urrutia, sector The ferry, one of the most beautiful villages in the area. Continue in the direction of the First and Second Glacier Corral across the river. Beautiful stretch to the west of the Rio Puelo and takes up native forests trails, sandwiched between the granite ridge. Segundo Corral headed to the northern tip of Lake Bottom, corresponding to the Chilean territory Puelo Lake, originally from Argentina. Continue northbound route to go along the west bank of Lake Las Rocas path through the Mosquito, where you can enjoy the beauty offered by the oldest forests in the area, lichens, vines, ferns, etc.. always accompanied by the singing of Cucao typical, characteristic bird of these places. The final leg corresponds to the southern tip of the magnificent Blue Lake, which makes it true to its name for the color of its waters blue - turquoise. You can enjoy the pleasant contemplation of the environment, the richness and abundance of flora and fauna. Finally, take a stretch of main road to return paths of vegetation and to the point of origin in Puerto Urrutia.
Our service includes
- Experienced guides, natives of the area.
- Pilcheros horses.
- Roast for 3 days riding. Depending on the season lamb, beef or pork.
- Homemade bread.
- Family-friendly house of locals (especially on rainy days).
- First aid kit.
Specifications and requirements:
Full service price
- Duration: 5 days in 2 Horse Camping accommodations in Rio Puelo (Reception and discharge) and 3 of riding in the area of Llano Grande.
- Minimum 4 people.
- Circuit of high difficulty.
- Average experience in saddle.
- Endurance riding at least 4 hours.
- Clothing and footwear resistant, lightweight and waterproof, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat
- Appropriate equipment for camping (tent, sleeping bag, flashlights or front, toiletries, kitchenware, etc.).
- Preferably, have your own vehicle for freedom of movement and independence of the poor services and transport schedule.
See through email@example.com
Euros "€", are estimations and referential
only, the values must be paid in chilean pesos (CLP).
You can get to "Río Puelo" from
"Puerto Montt" or "Puerto Varas".
Through "Puerto Montt" route. By "Carretera
Austral" highway, arriving to "Caleta Arena"
and crossing "Estuario del Reloncaví"
estuary by ferry, you can get by car or the vans that
departure daily from the "terra-puerto"
station of "Puerto Montt" at 16:45 hrs.
going directly to "Río Puelo".
Through "Puerto Varas" route. The way is
a little longer, you take the road to "Ensenada",
and then arriving to "Ralún" and
"Cochamó" "Río Puelo"
is just 43 Km. far. Departures from "Terra- Puerto"
bus station in "Puerto Montt" are at 8:00
A.M., 12 A.M., 16:00 hrs. and they leave you right
at the door of "Camping Cabalgatas Río